Shelly Plus Plug US
From the manual:
- Place Shelly into the power socket without any device/load connected to the Shelly.
- Press the Power Button. The LED should flash red/blue. This means that Shelly is in AP mode.
- Press the Button again and the LED will turn off. This means that Shelly is turned off.
|Blue||slow||STA Mode (no cloud)|
|Blue||still||STA Mode (connected to cloud)|
|Red & Blue||quick||FW Update|
- Place Shelly into the socket and wait the WiFi LED to flash red/blue.
- CAUTION! If the WiFi LED does not flash red/blue, press and hold the Button for 10 seconds. After the LED begins to flash red/ blue, release it.
- When the LED is flashing red/blue, Shelly has created a WiFi network, with name such as ShellyPlugS-35FA58. Connect to it.
- Type 192.168.33.1 into the address field of your browser to load the web interface of Shelly
Allocate a Static DHCP Lease
In your router settings ensure that the DHCP lease is static.